За екипа на Serpact предстоят все по-нови предизвикателства! Част от тях включват и създаването на нов и свеж проект под шапката на SEO агенцията ни. Което води и до обявяването на свободни позиции.
Търси се Back-end developer!
We are one of the luckiest agencies awarded at:
- Serpact and ScalaHosting won WE-Awards for Advertising & Marketing – 2022
- Serpact won Most Innovative SEO Agency – Europe 2021
- Serpact and DSK Bank won Best Integrated Campaign of WEB Excellence Awards 2021
- Serpact won SEO of WEB Excellence Awards 2021
- Vega Digital Awards – Centauri Winner – Category Digital Marketing 2021
- Clutch Names Serpact as a Top Marketing Agency in Bulgaria 2021
- Global Search Awards 2020
- European Search Awards 2019
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a node.js engineer to join our team.
The position would be a perfect fit for someone who’s interested in
- ETL pipelines,
- big data,
- a bit of data science.
The role is not customer-facing and has a lot of potential for growth.
We strongly believe in learning culture, so knowledge attainment and sharing are highly regarded. You’ll be working with recognized experts in their respective fields, so if you’re interested in SEO, Performance optimization, and big data pipelines, you’ll be at the right place and at the right time!
What can we offer?
As a part of a close-knit team, you’ll be a driving force behind our UI. Your voice will be heard, and you’ll be able to shape the product in short iterations. We strive for a culture of learning and sharing that knowledge. The learning opportunity is there as well – the teammates are knowledgeable, recognized experts in their respective fields, so you’ll be able to progress your skills and knowledge further.
- 1.5 years with Node.js, express.js,
or similar node frameworks.
- 2 years with REST APIs
- 1 year with MySQL
- Basic working knowledge of at least one of the modern frontend frameworks
- Good communication skills
- Any unit/integration/acceptance testing library
- Technical English
- ETL working knowledge
- DBT working knowledge
- Web sockets/Socket.io or GRPC
- Docker-compose, Kubernetes
- Redis, and/or Memcached
- Primary Language – TypeScript
- Primary Platform or Framework – Node.js
- Secondary Platform or Framework – Express
- Main Database – MySQL
- Implement new functionality for our backend
- Maintain a sufficient set of tests
- Maintain thorough documentation of the codebase
- Take part throughout the whole development flow – brainstorming, architecture, implementation, testing, maintenance, and bug fixing
- Ensure that the frontend team is in the loop on pending changes, and plan migration if needed
- Google BigQuery
- RESTful APIs
- Role – BACKEND DEVELOPER
- Seniority – MID
- Job Type – FULL TIME
- Team Size – 1-5
- Stock Options – NO
- Fully remote – YES
- Customer facing – NO
- Business travel – NO
- Monthly gross salary: 4000 – 6000 BGN
Projects you will be working on: