За екипа на Serpact предстоят все по-нови предизвикателства! Част от тях включват и създаването на нов и свеж проект под шапката на SEO агенцията ни. Което води и до обявяването на свободни позиции.
Търси се Vue.js Front-end developer!
We are one of the luckiest agencies awarded at:
- Serpact and ScalaHosting won WE-Awards for Advertising & Marketing – 2022
- Serpact won Most Innovative SEO Agency – Europe 2021
- Serpact and DSK Bank won Best Integrated Campaign of WEB Excellence Awards 2021
- Serpact won SEO of WEB Excellence Awards 2021
- Vega Digital Awards – Centauri Winner – Category Digital Marketing 2021
- Clutch Names Serpact as a Top Marketing Agency in Bulgaria 2021
- Global Search Awards 2020
- European Search Awards 2019
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a bright front-end team engineer, with at least a year and a half of experience developing customer-facing web applications.
Our weapon of choice is Vue.js, although we are open to React/Angular candidates who have just migrated to Vue.
What can we offer?
As a part of a close-knit team, you’ll be a driving force behind our UI. Your voice will be heard, and you’ll be able to shape the product in short iterations. We strive for a culture of learning and sharing that knowledge. The learning opportunity is there as well – the teammates are knowledgeable, recognized experts in their respective fields, so you’ll be able to progress your skills and knowledge further.
- 1.5 years with Vue.js 2+ and VueX
- 2 years with HTML5, CSS3, SASS,
and Tailwind CSS
- Good communication skills
- An eye for detail
- Technical English
- Vue-router, Vuetify
- Docker, docker-compose
- Node.js / Express
- Primary Platform or Framework – Vue.js
- Secondary Platform or Framework – Next.js
- Main Database – MySQL
- Implement new functionality for our UI
- Maintain a sufficient set of tests
- Maintain thorough documentation of the codebase
- Take part throughout the whole development flow – brainstorming, architecture, implementation, testing, maintenance and bug fixing
- Ensure that the backend team is in the loop on pending changes, and plan migration if needed
- Role – FRONTEND DEVELOPER
- Seniority – MID
- Job Type – FULL TIME
- Team Size – 1-5
- Stock Options – NO
- Fully remote – YES
- Customer facing – NO
- Business travel – NO
- Monthly gross salary: 4000 – 5500 BGN
Projects you will be working on: